No events to show
There are now new terrorists and terrorist groups that have no state or national alliance. They have aims that are often very difficult for governments and people to accept or understand and so the violence will continue across borders, continents and around the world. Of concern is the increasing number of attacks and the level of fear they now achieve through increasing the scale of death and horror and bringing such fear closer to innocent civilian sin the form of recent lone wolf style attacks.
Ensuring your staff are aware of how terrorists operate and by teaching what to look out for, then this course will go some way to ensuring that your organisation and staff are better prepared to react to more situations.
To enhance the knowledge of the candidate in terms of terrorism and how better to respond to incidents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course would benefit organisations and their staff by providing advice and guidance on this subject. The course is also useful to the following persons:
• Chief Security Officers
• Cyber Security Leaders
• Chief Information Security Officers
• Security Managers
• Risk Managers
• Resilience Managers
• Security Specialists
• Close Protection Specialists
• Business Continuity Specialists
• Business Leaders
• Workers in High Risk Areas
• Duty of Care Officers
• Police Officers
• Armed Forces
• Government Agencies
• Health and Safety Officers
• Emergency Responders
This course is distance learning via e-learning, with the support of a dedicated tutor. For optimal experience you will be required to have access to the following:
• A PC or Laptop running Windows XP and above, or a Mac running OSX
• If you are using a tablet or smartphone, then applications can be downloaded to enable optimal delivery (these applications will be prompted by our system, when required)
• Internet connection speed of at least 256k, 3G or 4G, but we recommend over 1Mb
Assisted learning provides email/telephone support, plus online interaction with your tutor.
A course designed to increase your knowledge in the subject through professional delivery and knowledgeable instructors.
If your organisation is interested in this course then please contact our office to discuss delivery options.